What would you do if you saw a ghost?


 We were on a train to the castle. I was walking with my two friends and I felt happy, comfortable and safe. Looking around the place everything looked as usual. The castle was colossal, very pretty and interesting. Suddenly, we heard a noise. We felt scared, frightened. The noise repeated, and when we looked around we saw a ghost. It was ugly, big and familiar. It seemed to want to tell us something. Our hearts beat. We stopped and panicked, thinking about what we can do. We ran to a car and drove back to the city. After that we never visited the castle again. We still don’t know what the ghost wanted.



One day I was walking near a castle with my friends when we decided to get in. We saw a long corridor. After that, we saw a door with a lot of light. My friend and I entered the room. Suddenly, I saw a ghost. He didn’t say anything. He looked like my uncle.
We ran out of the castle. We were scared. I told my parents but they didn’t believe me. At the end I got mad. I don’t know anything about my friends. I think the police are still looking for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment